Front Desk Agent
Our front desk agents are responsible for making sure that our customers get the best experience possible. A successful candidate will have a strong commitment to providing excellent service and will always aim for 100% guest satisfaction.
The Front Desk Agent will contribute to the overall success of the Hotel by providing superior customer service and administrative support to the Front Office.
- Provides customer service and handles administrative duties that are routine and straightforward, such as the check-in and check-out of guests, handling guest concerns, assisting with the arrivals and departures of groups and tours, and luggage storage
- Follows established procedures and policies when completing tasks
- Receives, sorts, and distributes incoming mail
- Prepares and sends courier packages and ensures accurate billing and records
- Orders office supplies and maintains inventory levels
- Acts as an Ambassador for Coast, including greeting guests and handling basic inquiries
- Demonstrates a customer service attitude with internal/external contacts
- Provides basic data entry and transaction handling service for the Front Office within a property
- Inputs data accurately into the appropriate database
- Produces statistics and reports on the data as per standard formats
- Reports discrepancies in room rates, payment information, and credit arrangements to appropriate manager for follow up
- Verifies the accuracy of their daily inputs, including payment transactions, and submits their daily shift audit for review by the night audit
- Handles cash, cheques, credit and debit card transactions in accordance with Hotel Policies
- Other duties as required by the Manager
- Candidates with prior Hotel Front Desk Experience will be given priority.
- Candidates with full time availability will be given priority.
- Advanced communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Technical aptitude
- Able to work flexible hours
- Beginner level in the use of MS Office Suite
- Professional appearance and attitude
- Exemplifies Coast’s core values and enjoys working in a culture of accountability